Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why am I getting cankles?

That is all I could think of while I was running on the dreadmill this morning.

Why me? Of all places to retain water, my ankles?

Is there a procedure to remedy the situation? Lipo for ankles?



Well, the good news is that I've been on track and consistent with my training this week. I haven't missed a workout. I haven't cut anything short.

I may be making a little change in my race schedule this spring though. I'm considering not participating in the Spring Classic Duathalon in April and instead, replacing it with the Heart of the Valley Triathlon at the end of May. Jury is still out, but I'm leaning toward the tri.


Monday
Swimming:
1200 yards
28:45

Tuesday
Running:
4.3 miles
40:00

Wednesday
Swimming:
1250 yards
30:00

Thursday
Running:
3.3 miles
30:00

Strength training:
legs
25:00

No comments:

Post a Comment